Reservation, Booking Payment Process
GoAir uses an internet based system for its flight reservation and inventory hosting. Customers can access GoAir's website, (www.goair.in) for making reservations, rebooking and checking flight schedules of GoAir. In addition to this, they can also check for flight availability and applicable fares, select the flight and fares, agree to the airline terms and conditions, fill in the requisite Customer details, complete the payment process and generate the itinerary/e-ticket once the travel confirmation is completed.
Customers who request for duplicate print-outs of the itinerary at the airport reservation counters will have to pay an additional fee of ₹50/- per print out (inclusive of service tax and cess, if applicable).
Customers can make their payment through their credit cards or through ICICI, SBI, AXIS and HDFC debit cards provided the cards are enabled for online transactions.
Customers can make reservations through our retail distribution network spread across select cities in India.
Customers can make reservations at our Call Centre and make payment through credit cards. However the Customer is required to have a One Time Password for any financial transaction carried out over the phone, which can be obtained from the credit card issuing bank and the process for the same can be read as under.
Click here for process of obtaining One Time Password
Customers can make reservations at Airport Counters, in the cities where GoAir operates, by paying through cash or credit cards or through debit cards as stated above
Customers should ensure that their residence, business and/ or mobile phone numbers are reflected in the booking records. This will help GoAir contact you in the event of any change in schedule or delay of flights. Tickets of GoAir are issued only on a confirmed basis and are valid for the date and flight for which they are issued. GoAir does not permit any open dated bookings.
State of Bihar bans carrying of Liquor while entering into any cities of Bihar. If passengers are found carrying liquor, the same will be confiscated.
GoAir prices its fares on a one-way basis using a dynamic pricing and inventory allocation structure. While fares and schedules are subject to change without notice, generally, the earlier a Customer makes a booking, the lower the Customer is likely to pay. GoAir quotes its fares in Indian Rupees (₹).
Please note that our fares are provided for end to end travel, as reflected in the PNR, and no Customer is authorized to deplane at the stopover point. In the event of such an act (knowingly or unknowingly), the Customer is liable for disciplinary action. In case of exigency requiring termination of journey midway, a Customer would need to obtain permission from the Airport Manager and would need to sign an Indemnity letter after which the details would be then submitted to the CISF. The Customer would also be required to pay the difference in fare; if the fare for the stopover point is higher at that time. In case the fare till the stop over point is lower than total fare paid, then the Airline is not liable to refund the difference. Further as per security regulations the Customer would be allowed to exit the airport premise only after the stated aircraft reaches its final destination.
GoAir fares do not include applicable government taxes, such as the Customer Service Fee (PSF) and other applicable surcharges. The applicable taxes and surcharges are added to the basic fare and shown on the Customer booking.
GoAir offers adult fares, and infants up to the age of 24 months will be charged ₹953/- plus applicable PSF on economy class tickets, provided they don't occupy a seat.
Any fares with less than standard surcharges are promotional fares and are non-cancelable.
An Additional airport fee (UDF) is applicable for flight departures from Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkatta, Jaipur & Ahmedabad. UDF is also applicable for Arrivals in Delhi. Taxes and Fees include applicable Customer Service Fee, Service Tax and Fuel Surcharge. CUTE charge & additional Airport Development Fee is also applicable on selected airports. All fares are subject to change until purchased.
Non-refundable Web fee of ₹150/- per passenger per sector (inclusive of service tax and cess, if applicable) will be levied for all online transactions i.e. For One-Way journey ₹150/- per passenger & For Return journey ₹300/- per passenger.
For Bookings made through our contact center or Airport ticketing office, there will be non-refundable convenience fee charge of ₹200/- per passenger, per segment i.e. For One-Way journey ₹200/- per passenger & For Return journey ₹400/- per passenger (inclusive of service tax and cess if applicable)
Go Airlines (India) Limited reserves its right to recover from its passengers any amount, deficit amount, including but not limited to taxes /government duties etc which were not levied /charged to the passengers in respect of the tickets booked by the passengers, which were sold due to system error or human error or operational error or any error or reasons beyond control of Go Airlines (India) Limited or any of its authorized agent at highly rebated rate or at highly discounted rate. Go Airlines will contact all its passengers (whether flown or not flown) with all details for recovering the deficit amount due from them.
All passengers are requested to kindly co-operate with Go Airlines and adhere to the demand raised by Go Airlines. Please note that the demand for recovery of deficit amount will be made only by Go Airlines through emails communication sent either to the passenger individually or to the agent through whom the booking is made by the passengers. The demand raised by Go Airlines is without prejudice to its legal right of recovering the amount from its passengers.
Credit Card Fraud Prevention
GoAir, at its sole discretion, may cancel the PNR without prior notice or information to the Customers, if in case: -
- The credit card/debit card used for the payment of the fare has been reported lost or stolen.
- The Itinerary or booking or Electronic Ticket is counterfeit or fraudulently obtained.
- The Itinerary has been altered by anyone other than us or our authorized agent, or has been mutilated
(in which case we reserve the right to retain such documentation). and/or
- The contact details provided in the booking are misleading/incomplete/incorrect or match with the details
in other booking for which the credit card/debit card holder has raised dispute/chargeback.
To avoid being a victim of credit card frauds, GoAir advises you to always keep the following in mind:
- If you have booked tickets with your credit card, bring along a photocopy (both front & back) of
your credit card while traveling
- If the booking has been made on someone else's card, carry an authorization letter from the person
as well as a photocopy of that card
- While submitting the photocopy, make sure you strike off the CVV number on it (On the reverse of the card,
in italics at the end of the signature panel)
Changes / Cancellation / Rebooking
Fares and schedules are subject to change without notice due to regulatory approval or any other reason. Changes to Customer name are not permitted.
Subject to availability and payment of all applicable amounts, changes can be made to your Booking as follows: - Changes / Re-booking / Cancellations to the origin and/or destination of travel or to date or time can be made to your booking if you notify us at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time by visiting either of our website, our Airport ticketing counter or in remote cases by calling GoAir Customer Call Centre.
The onus for cancelling the PNR within the stipulated time rests with the Customers and if necessary should be done by visiting our Airport ticketing counter.
The table below gives details of the charges per customer per sector:
Applicable for all the bookings effective 21st Apr'16.
|Customer||GoSmart||GoBusiness - A Fully Flexible Premium Service||GoValue|
|BOOKINGS||Adult||Base fare + applicable taxes & surcharge||Base fare + applicable taxes & surcharge||Base fare + applicable taxes & surcharge|
|Infant||₹953/- + applicable PSF and applicable Service Tax||₹953/- + applicable PSF and applicable Service Tax||₹953/- + applicable PSF and applicable Service Tax|
CHARGES APPLICABLE BEFORE SCHEDULED DEPARTURE
|Adult||0-2 hours: 100% except taxes.
up to 2 hours before scheduled departure: ₹2,225/-
|0-2 hours: 100% except taxes.
up to 2 hours before scheduled departure: ₹2,225/-
|0-2 hours: 100% except taxes.
up to 2 hours before scheduled departure: ₹2,225/-
|Adult||₹2,225/- + difference in base fare and applicable taxes and surcharge||Only difference in base fare and applicable taxes and surcharge||Up to 2 rebooking allowed at ₹100 per passenger, per segment, plus difference of fare.|
|BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE||Check In||15 kg||35 kg||15 kg|
|Hand Baggage||7 kg||7 kg||7 kg|
|PRIORITY CHECK IN||N A||Available||N A|
|SNACKS & BEVERAGES||Available at a cost||Complimentary||Complimentary|
|SEAT CONFIGURATION||3 Seater||2 Seater (middle seat is always vacant)||3 Seater|
**The cancellation terms for the Special promotion campaigns vary, so please refer to the offer’s landing page to verify the specific cancellation Terms and Conditions.
Changes to the reservation will result in the above fee plus any difference in fare, taxes and surcharges, between the original fare paid and the fare payable for the revised booking. If the new fare is lower than the originally booked fare – the difference in the original booking amount and the new amount (including rebooking fee) will be retained in a credit shell for a period of 12 months where the Customer may use it as payment towards future travel and this fee is subject to change without notice.
Cancellations to bookings less than 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time will be treated as no show Customers.
No refunds will be given once reservations are confirmed and booked on GoAir flights. Customers should note that certain fares are offered subject to certain conditions, which may limit, restrict or exclude the right of the Customer to change or cancel Bookings. Any fares with less than standard surcharges are promotional fares and are non-cancellable.
Flight Cancellation / Re-scheduling
In case of circumstances beyond GoAir's control (including, without limitation, meteorological conditions, mechanical failures, acts of nature, force major, strikes, riots, civil commotions, embargoes, wars, hostilities, disturbances, government regulations, orders, demands or requirements, shortage of labour, fuel or facilities, or labour difficulties of GoAir or others all actual, (threatened or reported), GoAir may cancel or re-schedule a flight without notice.
GoAir will endeavor to operate the flights as per schedule, however GoAir reserves its right to cancel, reschedule or delay the commencement or continuance of any flight or alter the stopping place or deviate from the route of the journey without thereby incurring any liability in terms of compensation, damages or loss whether direct, indirect, consequential or special or otherwise in any manner whatsoever. In case of any such cancellation or rescheduling of any flight due to any reason GoAir assumes no responsibility or liability for delay in carriage of baggage by air.
If due to such circumstances, GoAir cancels or delays a flight beyond 2 hours, prepone's a flight by more than 30 minutes , is unable to provide previously confirmed space, or fails to stop at the Customer destination point, GoAir shall either:
- Carry the Customer on the next scheduled service of GoAir on the same sector on which space is available,
without an extra charge
- Make a full refund for the booking, as by the Customer (in the form in which they were received)
and shall be under no further liability to the Customer
We strongly recommend all customers to provide their mobile number and email address, to enable us to inform of flight delays or cancellations in unforeseen circumstances. GoAir will not be held responsible if no contact details are mentioned and customers are left uninformed.
Please click here to view our policy and conditions on cancellation, denied boarding & delay and the Civil Aviation Requirement under section 3 – Air Transport Series 'M' part IV issue date 6th Aug'10 wef 1st Aug'16.
Further, in the event that the airline is unable to reach Customers on the numbers provided, then an email will be sent on the email address given by the Customer, and the Customer should exercise their options within 24 hours of email being sent, failing which the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted and the airline will conclude – as under:
- the revised timing in case of rescheduled flight is accepted by the Customer and shall entertain
further changes only as per standard policy
- that for cancelled flight, the Customer does not find it suitable to travel on another scheduled flight of GoAir
on same day/ another day, subject to availability, and will thus cancel the PNR and process full refund to
the mode of payment
For Customers who book their flights well in advance of the scheduled departure date it is necessary that you re-confirm the departure time of your flight between 72 and 24 hours before the scheduled departure time, by visiting our website at www.goair.in or calling our Call Centre at the contact numbers 092-2322-2111 and 020-2566-2111.
Forms of Payment
GoAir accepts MasterCard,Maestro,American Express and Visa at its Call centre and Internet site. Selected debit cards, credit cards and Cash, are accepted at our booking outlets; however GoAir does not accept personal cheques.
The printed travel itineraries will be checked at the time of entering the terminal building, followed by the check-in baggage which will be screened through an X-ray machine before check-in and is closed 45 minutes prior to departure of flight. In addition to X-ray screening certain bags maybe physically checked.
All Customers must present valid identification at check-in. The valid photo identification documents allowed are:
- Valid Passport / Driving License / Election Voter Card / PAN Card
- Photo Identity cards issued by Government, Public and reputed Private sector organizations / Photo Credit Card.
In case the Customers do not possess any of the above documents, they should carry a relevant attested document that contains a recent photograph of the traveling Customers.
GoAir offers its Customers assigned seating at the airport check-in counters.
All Customers must carry and present on demand, a valid photo identification document at the entrance of the airport terminal and check-in counter. Customers are notified that all timings indicated are as per local time at the airport.
Check-In Reporting Time
Customers to report at least 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. (90 minutes in case of Srinagar and Jammu airports and 120 minutes in case of Bagdogra airport due to extra time required for security procedures). They are requested to keep their personal ID handy for checking. Itinerary printouts with the name of the Customer will be checked at the time of entering the terminal. Customers who do not have the same are requested to collect the printouts from the GoAir Airport Ticketing office. This can be done on production of the PNR number.
GoAir Customer check-in starts 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time of the flight. (180 minutes in case of Srinagar & Jammu airports)
The Check-in counter closes strictly 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Customers must report sufficiently in advance to avoid missing the flight and cause further inconvenience. We are committed to making you reach your destination in time, and expect you to value your time and the time of your co-Customers. We, therefore request you to check-in at the right time. Please note that you will need to cater for: Landing up at the wrong terminal (please check details of terminal from GoAir website or from our call center), traffic jams and other disruptions that may take you longer to reach our counters. The airline reserves the right not to accept you if you do not present yourself at the counter 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time of the flight.
Boarding Gate Closure
The Boarding Gate closes 25 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. After checking-in and collecting your boarding pass, please ensure that you go through the security check and await the boarding call. The airline is not responsible for your not boarding the flight once the departure is announced - your checked-in luggage will be off-loaded and you will be treated as a "gate-no-show" with the gross fare being forfeited except applicable Customer service fee (PSF) and User Development Fee (UDF) which shall be refunded in the same mode of payment in which the payment was originally received and only upon receiving such request in writing from the Customer within 15 calendar days from the date of Cancellation or 'No Show'.
No Show Customers
The bookings are non-refundable and failure to show up at the check-in counter at least 45 minutes prior and at the boarding gate at least 25 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of the flight would result in the Customer being declared as 'No Show’. The entire gross fare will be forfeited except for the applicable Passenger Service Fee (PSF) and User Development Fee (UDF) which will be refunded in the same mode of payment in which the payment was originally received and only upon receiving such request in writing from the Customer within 15 calendar days from the date of 'No Show'.
Bookings at the GoAir ticket Counter will close 1 hour prior to the scheduled time of departure of the flight. All other booking channels will close bookings 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
GoAir is a point-to-point airline and does not guarantee connection of flights at destinations and is also not responsible for any losses and/or damages incurred by our Customers while trying to connect to or from other flights.
Customers will be subjected to a security screening prior to boarding the aircraft, which is mandatory as per Indian Regulations.
As per Government of India security regulations, Customers will be required to undergo personal frisking & their hand baggage, has to undergo x-ray checking before entering the pre-boarding sterile area.
Check-in baggage reconciliation is carried out through an internal matching system and wherever it is not possible to have the baggage reconciliation, the physical identification of the check-in baggage by the Customers will be carried out. Unidentified baggage will not be loaded into the aircraft.
A secondary security check may also be carried out near the step ladder/boarding gate before embarkation as stipulated by BCAS.
GoAir Customer Service staffs are available at airports to handle Customer queries and assist our Customers on matters related to their travel with GoAir.
Customers may carry a maximum of one piece of cabin baggage, as defined by the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) guidelines, with an additional restriction that the maximum weight of one piece of baggage should be no more than 7 kg, and cannot exceed 115 cm dimensionally. [55 cm + 35 cm + 25 cm =Total 115 cm]
Where a Customer wishes to carry an oversized item on board, which will fit safely in a seat, the Customer may do so upon purchase of an additional seat on that flight, subject to availability and applicable fares, wherein the maximum weight of the blocked seat baggage shall not exceed 75 kg and the height of the article to be carried should not exceed the height of the headrest of the seat. We reserve the right to refuse the carrying of any large pieces which we feel may present a safety risk. A Customer without hand baggage cannot adjust this entitlement towards the checked-in baggage. Customers are not allowed to use the unused Baggage allowances of others.
GoAir allows its Customers to check-in up to 15 kg of luggage on GoSmart & GoFlexi bookings and 35 kg on GoBusiness (no infant allowance). Checked baggage cannot exceed 158 cm in overall dimensions (L+W+H). Please note that no hand baggage, other than laptop and digital camera; is permitted from Srinagar, Jammu & Leh Airports. GoAir allows a total of 22 kg & 42 kg on GoSmart/GoFlexi & GoBusiness respectively check-in baggage on all flights from these airports.
Pre-purchased Extra Baggage:
If customers wish to take more than the standard baggage allowance of 15 kg they can pre-purchase this in increments of 5 kg, 10 kg, 15 kg & 30 kg. on www.GoAir.in.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note the rates for the pre-purchase of extra baggage on www.GoAir.in in the increments of 5 kg, 10 kg,
15 kg & 30 kg has been revised w.e.f. 19th Jul'16. All other terms and conditions continue to apply.
Kindly visit www.GoAir.in to know more about the rates.
- The pre-purchased extra baggage is intended for booked passenger only and is non-transferable.
- Extra baggage needs to be purchased for each sector separately.
- The extra baggage is valid for the sector it is purchased for.
- The extra baggage fee is refundable in case of cancellation of the journey. However in case of "No Show"
extra baggage fee will be non-refundable.
- Any modification to the pre-purchase extra baggage is not allowed post booking.
- Any interpretation issues in respect of the above, the decision by Go Airlines shall be binding on the customers.
CHECK-IN BAGGAGE CHARGES (₹) Pre-Purchase Excess Baggage (5 kg) ₹500/- Pre-Purchase Excess Baggage (10 kg) ₹2,000/- Pre-Purchase Excess Baggage (15 kg) ₹3,500/- Pre-Purchase Excess Baggage (30 kg) ₹8,000/-
For health and safety reasons, GoAir will not accept any individual item exceeding 32 kg.
For oversized baggage, comprising but not restricted to sporting, musical equipment etc an additional charge of ₹1000/- per item per sector will be levied. GoAir reserves the right to refuse to carry any luggage that does not comply with its policies.
For Customers travelling on an International flight
GoAir will make the best effort to make sure that your baggage reaches the destination safely, however it assumes no responsibility or liability for damage or wear and tear to luggage (including without limitation, scratches, torn zippers, straps, wheels, handles, scuffs, dents, soiling, breaking, leaking or manufacturing defects), or for unsuitably packed, perishable, damaged or fragile items within the baggage, or for water damage to non-waterproof baggage.
It is necessary that all medication, valuables, perishable and precious items (cameras, jewelry, money, electronics, etc.) should be carried in the Customer's Cabin Baggage and not the Checked Baggage. The Company shall not accept any responsibility for these items. In case, the Customer decides to carry any valuables in their checked-in baggage against the above advice; they will do this at their own risk and shall not hold GoAir responsible for any pilferage / damage / etc. to such valuables. They shall lay no claim against GoAir, its employees, agents, successors etc in this regard.
GoAir is not liable for any loss or damage occurred by delay in the carriage by air of Customers or baggage.
GoAir's liability for loss of baggage is limited to ₹200/- per kg up to a maximum of ₹4,000/- whichever is lower. GoAir assumes no liability for fragile or perishable articles.
Hand baggage is accepted in the cabin, subject to availability of space in the overhead bin. Restricted storage space is also under the front seat. In the event of no space being available in the aircraft to stow hand baggage in the overhead bins or under the front seat, it will be necessary to remove and load the same in the baggage hold as per Government Safety Regulations.
In addition to the normal cabin baggage allowance, the following items are permissible free of charge:
- A ladies purse/hand bag
- An overcoat wrap or blanket
- An umbrella or a walking stick
- A reasonable amount of reading material
- A small camera or binoculars
- Infant's food for Customers traveling with Infant on lap
- A laptop computer
Oversized or overweight hand baggage (exceeding 7 kg) is not permitted in the cabin for safety and security reason. Such baggage is required to be checked in and loaded in the baggage compartment of the aircraft.
Go Air does not carry unaccompanied minors under the age of 5 years. Children below the age of 5 years must be accompanied on the same reservation by a Customer over the age of 18 years. Unaccompanied minors aged between 5 to 12 years shall be carried subject to payment of an additional fee of ₹1,500/- per UNM and upon signing of indemnity form at the ticketing counter at each departure airport by a parent or guardian of the minor. Children between the age group of 5-12 years and accompanied by a customer below 18 years of age will still be considered and treated as an unaccompanied minor. Unaccompanied minor must present valid photo ID proof prior to and at the check-in counters. Parents or guardians must remain present at the airport ticketing counter until the flight has departed.
For safety reasons, infants under 2 years, as on date of travel, cannot travel in their own seat and must be seated in an adult's lap.
- GoAir offers adult fares. Infant's up to the age of 24 months will be charged ₹525/- plus applicable PSF on economy class tickets, provided they don't occupy a seat.
- A maximum of 1 infant is allowed per adult. No baby/car seats or push chairs are allowed in the aircraft cabin.
- No extra seats may be booked for infants and infants do not qualify for a free baggage allowance.
If the infant reaches the age of 2 years, prior to the return journey, they must pay the applicable fare, taxes, fees and charges for that part of the journey. Proof of age may be required so please have the infant's valid photo-ID available for inspection.
Reduced Mobility / Disabled Customers
This means that any person whose mobility when using transport is reduced due to any physical disability (sensory or locomotors, permanent or temporary), intellectual disability or impairment, or any other cause of disability, or age, and whose situation needs appropriate attention and adaptation to his or her particular needs of the service made available to all Customers.
Go Airline follows a detailed procedure for carriage of disabled persons or persons with reduced mobility and has also developed emergency evacuation procedures and training of the staff for handling Customers with disabilities.
Go Airline shall provide necessary assistance to persons with disabilities/impairment provided that such persons or their representatives inform us of their requirement in advance.
Due to safety reasons the number of non-ambulatory Customers which can be carried is limited and is detailed below.
|A/C Type||Unescorted||Escorted||Total per A/c|
|A320||Max 4||Max 8||Up to 8, all type|
No Medical clearance or special forms are insisted from Customers with disabilities or reduced mobility who only require special assistance at the airport in embarking/ disembarking and a reasonable accommodation in flight. Such Customers are requested to inform our Airport Office/ Call center at least 24 hours prior to the flight. However there are certain conditions under which the Customer will need a prior clearance from the GoAir Medical Department before travel. The conditions under which prior clearance is required include:
- Customer suffers from any disease, which is believed to be actively contagious and communicable.
- Customer, because of certain diseases, or incapacitation may have or develop an adverse physical condition
which could have an adverse effect during flight and on safety and emergency evacuation procedures;
- Customer would require medical attention and/or special equipment to maintain their health during the flights;
- There exists a possibility of medical condition aggravated during or because of the flight;
How to get a Medical Clearance?
- MEDIF form (Medical Information Form) is required to be filled by the Customer's treating physician
and will need to be submitted at GoAir Airport reservation office.
- MEDIF form can be collected from any of the GoAir Ticketing Office or can be downloaded here.
MEDIF form has two Attachments:- Form A: - Completed by the Airport Staff on receiving a filled Form B.
Form B: - Completed by the Attending Physician.
- On receiving the filled MEDIF Form GoAir reservation office will coordinate with the GoAir Medical Department
- On receiving clearance from Medical Department Customer/Representative will be updated
and reservation formalities will need to be completed.
- A minimum of 72 hours prior notice is required for all the formalities to be completed.
- On the day of travel, Customer should report 90min prior to the departure time in order to ease the
procedures of check in as well as boarding.
- Customers who need assistance in feeding, communicating, toileting and personal needs are requested
to travel with an Escort.
Note:- A disabled Customer and/or his/her escort/accompanied representative should carry all the relevant medical documents for any reference by our airline personnel and/or airport authority to avoid inconvenience of their travel and to be used in case of any emergency medical aid.
At GoAir all efforts are made to ensure maximum comfort and care for the Customers throughout the course of travel both at the Departure and at the Arrival stations. Some of the aspects of the assistance provided during travel include: -
- Pre Assigning of Seats to offer maximum comfort
- Complimentary Wheelchair Assistance till/from the Aircraft
- Assistance with Baggage at the Airport
- Arrangement of Clearance Certificate for the Ambulance into the Airport (if requested)
- Priority Tag on the bags to ensure early identification by the airline staff
- Priority boarding to avoid inconvenience
- A separate vehicle can be arranged inside the Airport for ramp transfers (If required & on availability Basis)
- Customer can use their own wheelchair till/from the Aircraft (Subject to Security Clearance)
- Assistance with seating inside the Aircraft
- Special pre- flight briefing is conducted by the crew to acquaint the disabled Customers on emergency evacuation
procedures and aircraft facilities
- A separate pre- flight briefing conducted by the crew to the blind Customer traveling alone on emergency
evacuation procedures, physical demonstration on use of drop down oxygen mask, seat belts, Life jackets,
- Priority delivery & Assistance with baggage from the aircraft on arrival
Customer Medical Certification
For the health/medical conditions mentioned below, a Customer requires a 'Fit to Fly as a Customer / Fit for Air Travel' medical certificate valid for travel date, mentioning the date of travel and must be issued 24 (twenty four) hours prior to the date of travel and must be issued by his/her treating and/or consulting registered allopath specialist/consultant doctor along with his name, signature and medical council registration number (and preferably on a letter head).
- Any medical/surgical illness or condition that may cause in-flight/on-board problem or even death.
- Any medical/surgical complicated, unstable or uncontrolled condition that may cause in-flight/on-board problem
or even death.
- Undergone surgery/operation and/or suffered/suffering major/critical illness in the past 15 to 30 days.
- Pregnancy from 28th week onwards (i.e. completed 27 weeks)
- Suffering or under treatment for any infectious/contagious illness.
- Discharge after hospitalization for any reason.
- Customer in doubt of need of medical fitness certificate i.e. in case if Customer is unsure whether he/she requires
a medical certificate, is advised to obtain one to avoid any inconvenience for air travel/medical clearance.
- May require any emergency life support in-flight/on-board acceptable by our airline. (Note: Life support equipment
such as oxygen shall be provided by Go Airlines at a nominal cost. Personal oxygen cylinders are not allowed
to be carried on board due to safety reasons).
Dangerous Articles In Baggage
For safety reasons, dangerous articles, such as those listed below, must not be carried in the Customer's baggage:
- Compressed gasses e.g. deeply refrigerated, flammable, non-flammable and poisonous such as butane oxygen,
liquid nitrogen, aqualung cylinders and compressed gas cylinders.
- Corrosives such as acids, alkalis, mercury and wet cell batteries and apparatus containing mercury.
- Explosives, ammunitions, fireworks and flares, ammunition including blank cartridges, handguns, fireworks
and pistol caps.
- Flammable liquids and solids such as: lighter refills, lighter fuel, matches, paints, thinners, fire-lighters,
lighters that need inverting before ignition, matches, radioactive material, briefcases and attaché case
with installed alarm devices, and oxidizing materials such as bleaching powder and peroxides.
- Poisons and infectious substances such as insecticides, weed-killers and live virus materials. Other
dangerous articles such as magnetized materials, offensive or irritating materials.
- Carriage of dry cell batteries, knives, scissors, sharp instruments, tools, firearms, ammunitions and toy
replicas are prohibited in the Customer cabin.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and Note 2 smartphones are prohibited in Check-in baggage and hand baggage.
- Power bank chargers are prohibited in Check-in baggage.
- Carriage of such other articles, prohibited as per applicable laws
Snacks and beverages may be offered for consumption on board on chargeable basis (subject to availability of snacks and possibility of conducting service when encountered by weather / or due to other regulatory factors) to Customers. The serving and consumption of alcohol on board is strictly prohibited.
Smoking on board, on any GoAir aircraft, is strictly prohibited.
Use of mobile phones in-flight or on ground during refueling is strictly prohibited on GoAir Flights. Please adhere to cabin crew instructions when asked to switch off the mobile phones.
Pre-book snacks on www.GoAir.in: Now customers can pre-purchase combo meal at the time of booking ticket(s) on www.GoAir.in. Customers can choose between a Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian combo meal as per their preference.
Terms and Conditions for pre-booked combo meal on www.goair.in:
- Customers can purchase their combo meal at least twelve (12) hours prior to the scheduled departure time
of their Go Air flights.
- Selection of combo meal are subject to substitution/change as per availability
- The combo meal type request is linked with the flight ticket. Once customers have chosen & places
their combo meal preference (vegetarian or non- vegetarian), they cannot change the said preference later.
- Customers can book and purchase the combo meal only by logging on to the website www.goair.in
- For flights where there is no change in flight number (‘via flights’), customers will be able to place
their combo meal request only for the first leg of the journey and it will also be served only
on the first leg of the journey
- For multi sector flights, customers may purchase additional meals onboard for the connecting sectors.
- The price of the combo meal is inclusive of all taxes.
- To avail the combo meal the e-ticket printout must be presented to the crew, failing which it will not be served.
- Payment is collected on account of Café Coffee Day for in-flight combo meal served to the guest on
all Go Air flights.
- The Combo meal will consist of (Sandwich + Juice + Cake + Chips), these contents can be changed / modified
or replaced without prior notice, and at sole discretion of Go Air.
- The Combo meal will be served at temperature maintained in Aircraft, and Go Air does not guarantee
that the Combo Meal will be served at hot / warm temperature.
- Go Airlines reserves the right to change, amend and/or withdraw any of these terms & conditions without
any reason and at anytime, without prior notice.
Cancellation and Refund of Combo Meal Requests
- Combo meal purchased at the time of booking are non-refundable in case of ticket cancellation or NO-SHOW.
- If the flight is cancelled by Go Airlines, the amount paid for the combo meal request will be refunded
in the original form of payment by way of reversal on your debit or credit card entry.
Rescheduling and Refund of Combo Meal Requests
- Combo meal request cannot be carried forward incase the customers reschedule their itinerary.
The amount collected for the combo meal will not be refunded.
- If the flight is rescheduled by Go Air, customers combo meal request will be carried forward at no extra cost.
Right To Deny Any Customer
GoAir reserves its right to refuse passage to any Customer who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, violent or abusive, or where the Company or its duly authorized representatives / staff believe that it is necessary for the safety and comfort of other Customers or for the protection of the aircraft and / or other assets.
Except in the case of its act(s) or omissions done with intent to cause damage or recklessly and with knowledge that damage would probably result, GoAir shall not be liable for errors or omissions in timetables or other published schedules, or for representations made by employees, agents or representatives of GoAir as to the dates or time of departure or arrival or as to the operation of any flight.
Pregnancy - GoAir Acceptability Criteria
If accepted for air travel, the below Customer will need to declare the same and fill-in/sign-in a GoAir MEDA Form at the airport before the issue of air ticket or boarding pass.
- Expectant mother till the end of 27th week of pregnancy may be permitted to fly without any medical certificate.
- From 28th week to 36 weeks – requires a Medical Certificate as "Fit to Fly as a Customer/Fit for Air Travel"
valid for travel date, and issued 24 (twenty four) hours prior to the date of travel from
a Consulting Obstetrician & Gynecologist. The medical certificate should be acceptable to the
Duty Manager/Airport Manager and in case of doubt/clarification; the company doctor may be contacted
for necessary advice. A copy of medical certificate to be retained by GoAir.
- Pregnancy 37 weeks onwards (beyond the end of 36 weeks) is not permitted to fly.
- Post-delivery mother and infant can fly after 7 days provided it was a normal delivery. In case of
caesarian section and /or complicated delivery they can fly after 2 weeks.
Condition For Auction Tickets
In the case of tickets won in internet auctions, the total cost of the ticket(s) (inclusive of taxes) will be as per the bid won by the Customer on the website which hosted the auction. The value of the ticket(s) can be obtained by the Customer from such website. No cancellation or rebooking will be permitted.
Governing Law and Disputes
These GoAir Regulations shall be subject to, interpreted in accordance with and governed by Indian law. All claims and disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai, India only.
- Student fare will be available for bookings done online on www.goair.in by opting in for student fare
- GoAir will provide 5% discount on base fare only. All applicable fees/taxes payable by the student.
- Scheme is applicable for students above the age of 12 years belong to a bonafide school/university.
- It is mandatory for the students to carry a valid ID card and display it at the time of check-in at the airport.
- Scheme is valid for students only. Not applicable for family members.
- Student discount is applicable for all domestic flights.
- Student discount is valid on both, one-way and round-trip bookings.
- Bookings made under Student Discount Scheme are changeable and cancellable. Only one modification
is allowed by calling at the call centre
- Tickets booked under the scheme are non-transferable - No name changes permitted.
- Web Check-in is not allowed for all the Student Discount bookings.
- Limited inventory available under the scheme and seats are subject to availability.
- Scheme cannot be combined with any other offers/discounts/promotions from GoAir.
- GoAir reserves the right to amend/modify/cancel the scheme without any prior intimation.
- Bookings under this offer are refundable after deducting the applicable cancellation fares.
- An excess baggage of 25 kg (Standard 15 + 10) will be allowed at Airport only after Student showing
a valid ID card.
- For your convenience, we offer you the choice of paying in either the pricing currency applicable to your booking or
(if different) the currency of your payment card. This offer is valid only for your current payment and may not
be available for later transactions whether relating to the same or another booking.
- The exchange rate for currency conversion displayed here is based on a most competitive rates received
frombanks / Financial Institution.
- If you select the option of paying in your card currency, then the total payment amount shown on the screen will be
in the same currency as reflected in your payment card statement. By selecting this option , you will be billed
on your card at the time of purchase itself.
- Alternatively, if you chose to pay in the pricing currency or any other currency which is different from card currency,
then the final amount billed on your card statement will be determined by your card provider at a later date.
- After a payment has been made in the currency of your choice, then neither you nor we can alter that payment to
another currency. The card holder's choice of currency is final.
- Refunds will be credited in the final currency depending upon the cancellation policy imposed by the merchant.
Note: Additional charges may be imposed by credit card issuing banks for all international transactions
Multi-Currency Pricing (MCP) Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Multi Currency Pricing (MCP) ?
Multi Currency Pricing allows Visa and Mastercard cardholders to transact in the currency of their choice when
original currency presented on merchant website is different from card issuing currency. This allows consumers
the comfort of paying in the currency they understand best and results into more familiar checkout experience.
- What happens when I choose to transact via MCP ?
You will get choice of converting purchase amount into the card issuing currency. If card issuing currency is not
supported by merchant then choice of major currencies will be available on the checkout page along with original
currency. When you opt for MCP, authorization will be taken for the chosen currency. If card issuing currency and
authorization currency is same, then exact amount will be charged on the cards. If card issuing currency and
authorization currency is different then issuing bank may apply exchange rate later and then charge the card.
- Can I choose not to perform my transaction via MCP ?
Yes. This service is completely optional and you can always process transaction with original purchase amount.
However if your card issuing currency and original currency are different then your issuing bank may apply
exchange rates later while actually charging your card.
- How is foreign exchange rate is calculated ?
Foreign exchange rate is received from our authorized financial partners and is updated everyday.
- Why is the rate different from the last time I used MCP ?
While the rates we do offer through MCP are quite competitive, they do fluctuate based on existing foreign exchange
rates prevailing at the time of transaction.
- Why is my currency not a listed option?
Listing of currency depends upon whether same is being supported by merchant platform or not. In such cases
apart from original purchase amount, you will get a choice of paying in one of the major currencies available.
- What happens in case of Refund ?
In case of refund, you will get money in the final currency with which transaction is processed.
The foreign exchange rate used to process refund will be same to that of SALE transaction. In case of some
cancellation fee applied by merchant then remaining amount will be transferred to your account by converting
it into your currency with best possible exchange rate
Customers should note that certain fares are offered subject to certain conditions, which may limit, restrict or exclude their right to change or cancel bookings.
• In case of credit card payments, refund shall be made by the airlines within seven days of the
cancellation to the account of credit card holder.
• In case of cash transactions, refund shall be made immediately by the airlines office from where
the ticket was purchased.
• In case of purchase of ticket through travel agent/portal, the airline shall refund the amount. The
airlines shall ensure that the refund process is completed within 30 working days.