In light of the ongoing situation, you might for whatever reason not take your flight. Please don’t worry, GoAir will protect your PNR for a period of one year and you can contact GoAir at any time over the next one year to redeem your ticket on any GoAir flight on any date with no charges* being levied.
For new and existing bookings - travel between March 19 and April 30, 2020:
GoAir is automatically protecting your ticket and fare for travel up to April 30, 2021
- You can use the value of your ticket for travel on a future date and for any GoAir sector
- You do not have to call us to do this, your ticket and fare paid is being automatically protected
- While sector change is permitted, name change is not permitted
For new bookings made after March 11, 2020 for travel between May 1, 2020 to September 30, 2020:
- You can reschedule your travel to any other date without incurring rescheduling charges up to 14 days prior to the original travel date
- Rescheduling done within 14 days to departure will attract rescheduling charges
- Sector and name change is NOT permitted
- Whenever you are ready to make new travel plans, you can do so through self-service on our website www.goair.in or our app, under the “Manage Booking” option and using the booking reference (PNR) of your original booking
- There will be a one-time waiver of change fees, but fare difference, if any, will be applicable
- You can use our website or app to reschedule all impacted bookings, even if your booking was made through a travel agent or Online Travel Agency
We hope this effort on our part helps you manage these difficult times better.
*T & C Apply