As per the latest update by the Ministry of Civil Aviation, we are delighted to inform you that GoAir will be operating direct flights between India and Dhaka under the Air bubble service.
In our continued efforts to ensure your safety, we are taking all the necessary steps mandated by the government to provide you with a safe and comfortable flying experience.
We look forward to welcoming you on board. Book your flights today!
Below are the travel criteria for passengers travelling between India & Bangladesh:
For Passengers from India to Bangladesh
1) Nationals/Residents of Bangladesh and foreign nationals holding visa from Bangladesh
2) Any Indian national holding any type of valid visa from Bangladesh
For Passengers from Bangladesh to India
1) Indian nationals
2) All Bangladesh nationals can apply for all categories of visas ( including dependents) except TOURIST VISA, for travel to India
3) All existing visas except TOURIST VISA and MEDICAL VISA which remained suspended since 12th March 2020 are hereby restored for travel to India
4) All Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholders holding passports issued Bangladesh
5) Bangladeshi nationals/residents (Including diplomats) and foreigners (Including diplomats) holding valid visa issued by an Indian Mission in any category covered under Ministry of Home Affairs guidelines
Passengers from both the countries should mandatorily carry COVID-19 Negative Certificate after duly completing PCR test within 72 hours of the journey.
One needs to self-isolate for 14 days on arrival if travelling from a coronavirus affected country, including the UK.
Health officials at the point of entry to Bangladesh will assess whether passengers are able to self-quarantine or need to be taken to a government facility.
|Flight No.||From||To||Departure||Arrival||Frequency||Effective From|
|G8 1540||Kolkata||Dhaka||10:40||12:10||Thu & Sat||26-Nov-20|
|G8 4040||Dhaka||Kolkata||13:10||13:40||Thu & Sat||26-Nov-20|