If you are looking for Kannur to Bangalore Flights at lowest price then look no further and book now only on GoAir.in to avail special discounts.
Download our mobile app and book using GOAPP10 to get up to 10%* off.
Why should you book flights for Kannur to Bengaluru (CNN to BLR) with GoAir?
- One of the oldest Airline Company in India
- Offers lowest price for domestic flights
- Pre-book your preferred seats
- Priority check-in for business class customers
- Comfortable Leg Room for business class customers
How many Kannur to Bengaluru Flights on weekly basis?
GoAir operates around 13 flights on a weekly basis ( 1 flight daily and 1 flight on Mon, wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun).
The first flight leaves for Bangalore from Kannur at 06:00 am and lands in Bangalore at 06:55 am bearing flight number G8 621.
The last flight leaves at 12:40 and lands at 13:40 bearing flight number G8 623.
The average travel time between these cities is around one hour.
Kannur Airport code is CNN and Bengaluru is BLR. Name of the Kannur Airport is Kannur International Airport and Bengaluru Airport is Kempegowda International Airport.
About Kannur to Bangalore Flights:
One of India’s most cosmopolitan and progressive cities, Bengaluru is a metropolitan city characterized by numerous gardens and parks, multiple IT parks, Victorian era architectural buildings, numerous hangout joints, quirky cafes, huge shopping malls and local breweries.
Kannur, the gorgeous city part of God’s Own Country - Kerala is known for its historic monuments, temples, traditional Theyyamfolk dances, and multitudes of textile shopping hubs – Kannur promises you a trip you will never forget!
GoAir offers you multiple timings with daily flights so you can travel between these two gorgeous cities not only at your own option but with ample ease and at the lowest of fares. So start planning and book your cheap flight ticket for your travels with GoAir today!
Low Cost Airfare:
Operating across 35 destinations (27 domestic and 8 international), GoAir has gained immense popularity for being a punctual and affordable airline offering quality service.
Travellers wanting to fly comfortably and at low airfares from Kannur to Bengaluru can start booking their GoAir flights!
Other Things to Know:
- How much time a direct flight takes to reach Bengaluru from Kannur?
- A direct GoAir flight from Kannur to Bengaluru takes an approximate flight time of 1 hour.
- What is the best time to fly to Bengaluru?
- The weather in Bengaluru is usually pleasant all year long; however, the best time to visit the city are the months from October to February.
- What is my checked-in baggage allowance on a GoAir domestic flight?
- Checked in baggage for GoSmart (Economy) class is limited to 15 kg and for GoBusiness travelers, the same is up to 35 kg.
- What are the facilities available at Bengaluru airport?
- The Bengaluru airport offers numerous services including premium lounges, information center, self check-in kiosks, currency exchange, ATMs, Wi-Fi services, prayer rooms, etc.
- What are the Necessary Documents You Need to Carry while Travelling on GoAir?
- All domestic travellers travelling on Bengaluru flights must present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. The photo IDs include – driving license, passport, election voter card and PAN card.
Places to Visit in Bengaluru:
- Lalbagh Botanical Gardens – Spread across 98 hectares, the Lalbagh Gardens are testimony of why Bengaluru is called the “Garden City of India”! Built by Ruler Hyder Ali in 1760, these gardens are covered with lush greenery, centuries-old trees and varied plant species. Ideal for a morning walk amidst God’s natural beauty; these gardens will surely sweep your heart away.
- Iskcon Temple– Inaugurated in 1997, the Iskcon Temple is a haven for Lord Krishna’s devotees. Decorated in a mix of traditional and modern contemporary design styles, the temple located 8 Km from the city centre will provide you the solace and peace you desire.
- Bangalore Palace– The palace home to the erstwhile State Maharajas – Wodeyars is now in a poor condition today. This monument is evidence of the Palace’s once royal grandeur contained with opulent interiors, family memorabilia and family portraits.
Advantages of Flying with GoAir:
Flying never felt so trouble-free and relaxing! GoAir offers you a trip you will never forget! Here are few important advantages of GoAir:
- Popular for being one of India’s well-known budget carrier; GoAir has earned a reputation for being not only timely but also inexpensive. Additionally, it has been awarded Rank No.1 for being “India’s and the World’s Fasting Growing Airline” in September’2018 based on a research conducted by Routesonline.
- GoAir provides many deals and flight offers such as special fares for students, senior citizens and defence personnel, smart add-ons, celebration cake surprises, etc to please our customers. Come fly with us on GoAir from Kannur to Bengaluru and experience a unique, memorable travel trip!
- Growing old has its own advantages! Senior citizens can avail a discount of 8% on the base fare on every flight booking.
- Register your business with GoSME program and avail numerous incentives such as zero cancellation and re-scheduling charges, complimentary meal-on-board and several others;
- Celebrate your special occasions 35,000 feet in the sky with GoAir by pre-booking a tasty, eggless chocolate cake;
- GoAir salutes our heroes in the defence sector and rewards them with not only up to 10% discount on base fare but also 10 kg excess baggage allowance and priority check-ins.