Now avail great benefits for your ever-growing enterprise when you register on GoSME. Enjoy maximum savings for a stress-free travel experience, ensuring that your business can take flight to greater heights.
SME Helpline - 022 6819 4949
Benefits of GoSME:
Zero convenience fee
Complimentary meal on-board
Zero cancellation/ re-scheduling charges
Complimentary seat selection
Get exclusive deals on stays from Treebo Hotels
Exclusive deals on self drive car rentals
How should you enroll?
Already registered? Click here
Terms & Conditions
- Under “GoSME Business Programme” an eligible business partner (SME Corporates) can use the self-booking tool to avail the discounted fares on domestic network for its registered employees only.
- In order for a SME Customer to become eligible under this Program, the SME Customer must register itself under the Program by completing the registration form and submitting all documents on https://book.goair.in/Agent/SmeLogin.
- SME client will be registered on the Owners/Establishments name and also has to provide the name of the bonafide employees who travels in his organization.
- GoAir shall, in its sole discretion have the right to approve or reject a registration request of the SME Customer. If approved, the same shall be communicated to the SME Customer within forty eight (48) working hours of receipt of the request, subject to the form and documents being complete in all respects. GoAir reserves right and will have sole discretion to cancel the membership if it is of view that SME has changed its status and is no longer a SME or the SME has issued tickets to people other than its employee.
- After necessary registration, further benefits will be updated to client over an email.
- Upon approval of the registration request, SME Customer shall be issued a unique Login ID and password.
- Only bookings made through the Website using the unique Login ID will be discounted. The discounted fares will be visible on the fare display page itself.
- Bookings under this Program are subject to availability. Any change or cancellation to any booking made under this Program and all the booking shall be subject to GoAir’s conditions of carriage & terms and conditions available on its website.
- GoAir reserves the right to withdraw, modify or extend this Program at any time at its absolute discretion, without assigning any reason and without prior intimation.
- Participation in this Program is purely voluntary.
- Changes/ new bookings done through Reservation helpline will not be entitled for SME Traveller benefits.
- Limited inventory available under this offer and seats are subject to availability.
- GoAir reserves its right to cancel any booking made under the SME category if at any time GoAir is of view that the traveler is neither an employee or is not covered under SME category.
- GoAir reserves right to modify the aforesaid terms and conditions.