Dear Channel Partner,
GoAir is pleased to make your funds movement to the GoAir account a seamless, automated and effort-free exercise. If you wish to deposit, funds through Cheque/RTGS/NEFT to GoAir, simply follow the below steps and ensure a direct credit to your account in our billing systems at the earliest.
- Request for NEFT/ RTGS/ CHEQUE/ CASH/ IMPS would be to GoAir account in AXIS bank.
- GoAir bank account number in AXIS bank would be a concatenation of the code "GAG8" and your GoAir Agent ID. For example if your agent code is "BOM1234", the GoAir bank account No. to be entered would be"GAG8BOM1234".
- For NEFT/RTGS - AXIS bank branch IFSC Code is UTIB0CCH274, branch ID is 274 & AXIS receiving branch address is "CENTRALISED COLLECTION HUB, 5TH FLOOR, GIGAPLEX, AIROLI KNOWLEDGE PARK, AIROLI, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400708".
- The list of AXIS bank branches where cheque or cash can be deposited are sent with this mail, and you need to quote GoAir bank account No. as highlighted in the above example. When you want deposit cheque or cash you will have to ask the bank branch to give you a “PAY U/ EASY Pay”, deposit slip and not the ordinary deposit slip. If you are handing over the cash/ cheque to an official of the bank, you have to state that this is for “PAY U/ EASY PAY” to the GoAir account.
- You need not enter any details of the funds deposited in our portal, but just ensure to put the correct bank account No., which is the GoAir account code with your Agent ID.
- Please ensure we have your correct email ID with us, for auto receipt of your funds transfer.
- Once, we receive cleared funds for your remittance/ deposit, the same will be credited seamlessly real-time to your account in our systems, and confirmation receipt will be sent to the email ID registered with us.
Click here for Axis Branch List
Click here for Pay in slip Draft