- GoAir, India’s most trusted brand, welcomes the re-opening of Indian skies, and all 6700 members of the GoAir family are eager to fly again.
- GoAir has filed and received approval for its modified schedule which is based on one third of its pre-covid approved summer 2020 network.
- This is in line with the calibrated ramp-up capacity allocation policy outlined by the Ministry of Civil Aviation.
- GoAir is ready and prepared to resume safe operations after the two month lockdown.
- GoAir awaits clarity on the readiness of the respective states and their airports with regard to acceptance of flights, or the conditions applicable to passengers entering the respective states.
- Without clarity on these conditions GoAir does not wish to inconvenience its passengers by putting on sale flights immediately post the 25th of May which they may book, that will not be permitted to operate to the respective states or may have conditions for arriving passengers of which they may be unaware.
- On receiving clarity GoAir will open its site for bookings post the 25th of May upto the 31st of May as and when & where appropriate.
- GoAir has already been on sale for its entire network of flights commencing the 1st of June and appreciates the initial customer response which has been very positive.
- GoAir is also fully prepared and equipped to execute the COVID-specific health and safety procedures outlined by the DGCA for the India aviation industry.
- GoAir expresses its deep gratitude towards its Staff, Crew, Customers, Travel Agents and all the Business Partners who have supported the airline during the lockdown.
- GoAir looks forward to welcoming its customers on board very soon.
You can follow GoAir on: