Terms and Conditions:
- Tele Check-in will be available within 72 hours and up to 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.
- Allocation of seats will be done as per the defined pre-seat allocation process and applicable charges.
- While Tele check-in is recommended for customers with cabin baggage, customers with check-in baggage may also Tele check-in. However to avoid last minute rush customers are requested to report at least 60 minutes prior the departure time to get their bags checked-in. Customers can contact the check-in supervisor for further assistance.
- Customers who have Tele checked-in and want to modify or cancel their booking, can do so up to 2 hours prior to departure of their flight by calling us on 092-2322-2111 / 020-2566-2111 or by visiting our Airport Ticketing Office.
- Customers need to collect the boarding pass at the check-in counters up to 45 minutes prior to the flight departure.
- Rest all Terms and Conditions and reporting time remain the same as Web Check-in.