If customers wish to take more than the standard baggage allowance of 15kg they can pre-purchase this in increments of 3kg, 5kg, 10kg & 15kg. on www.GoAir.in.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note the rates for the pre-purchase of extra baggage on www.GoAir.in in the increments of 3kg, 5kg, 10kg & 15kg has been revised w.e.f. 2nd June 2014. All other terms and conditions continue to apply. Kindly visit www.GoAir.in to know more about the rates.
- The pre-purchased extra baggage is intended for booked passenger only and is non-transferable.
- Extra baggage needs to be purchased for each sector separately.
- The extra baggage is valid for the sector it is purchased for.
- The extra baggage fee is refundable in case of cancellation of the journey. However in case of "No Show" extra baggage fee will be non-refundable.
- Any modification to the pre-purchase extra baggage is not allowed post booking.
- Any interpretation issues in respect of the above, the decision by Go Airlines shall be binding on the customers.
|Pre-Purchase Excess Baggage (3 Kg)
|Pre-Purchase Excess Baggage (5 Kg)
|Pre-Purchase Excess Baggage (10 Kg)
|Pre-Purchase Excess Baggage (15 Kg)